At Spring Nurseries by Action for Children, we’re honest, we’re analytical, we’re straightforward – it’s part of our values.
We apply these values to everything we do– including how we treat your personal information
Our Promise to You
We are responsible for protecting your personal information, and we take this responsibility very seriously.
If you have any queries or concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact our Information Governance Officer at Action for Children, 3 The Boulevard, Ascot Road, Watford, WD18 8AG or by email email@example.com
Ultimately, we want you to be happy with the information you give us, understand how it is used, know that we treat it with care, and know that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
So, we promise…
- To only collect personal information (or ‘data’) from you to provide the Services that you wish to participate in. This data will only be collected and stored in accordance with the Terms and Conditions published on the website.
- We –Spring by Action for Children – are the ‘data controller’ in respect of your personal information, and are solely responsible for what happens to it, where it goes, and who sees it … and you can hold us to account for this. The reason “legal basis” for processing the data on the website will be consent, or legitimate interests. Where you decide to use Spring Nurseries at Action For Children you will enter into an agreement for services and the legal basis will be contract or consent.
- That we will never ever sell your data to third parties for their own marketing needs.
- To collect the minimum personal information we need, limited, where relevant,for you and your children to include:
- Age/date of birth
- Contact number(s)
- Email address(es)
- Postal address
- Contact preferences
- Medical information
- Online identifier
- Record of your contact with us – whether a query, compliment, or complaint.
- To only obtain and use this information, where relevant, to:
- Learn how best to contact you (and what about)
- Provide you with the services requested
- Keep a record of your membership
- Learn how to improve our products and services
- To keep your data for personal information for:
- Administering the website and providing you with services
- That you can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- We will only be able to send marketing communications, updates, or information to those who have stated they are happy for us to do so.
- That you can request to access, change, or delete your information at any time.
- To only share your personal information with carefully selected third party partners, where relevant – and never for third party sale purposes – for:
- Secure storage
- Providing the services as outlined in the Terms and Conditions
- Google Analytics – for limited purposes to track page views
The personal information is kept secure and is not processed outside the European Economic Area –
But… please be mindful that our website may contain links to and from other websites – partners and affiliates – and they will have their own privacy policies, which we do not accept any responsibility or liability for.
- To protect your personal information by:
- Only keeping it for as long as is strictly necessary
- Ensuring all online forms are encrypted and that our network is protected
- Acting upon any requests to view, change, or delete your information, within 30 days.
- If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information, or a complaint you’ve made in respect of this, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.